Broadway is a form of artistic entertainment in which both art in the form of music and physical objects such as paintings and props are used. Additionally, broadway utilizes art by the way that the performers dress up and paint their faces for the show.
I've always wanted to go to a broadway show, and it will forever be on my bucket list until it is accomplished. The closest thing I've been to that may resemble a broadway show is Cirque du Soleil, which I actually went to a couple of weeks ago. I enjoyed every aspect of it and I really think I would enjoy an actual broadway show.
After perusing the links, the video's that caught my attention were on "West Side Story." This one is a classic and probably the only broadway I've heard much about, which is why I would like to see it in person. I do believe that I would really enjoy the singing and dancing aspect the most. Broadways seem like a perfect form of entertainment in which one can experience all of the different art forms in one sitting, and immerse themselves into another storyline for a couple of hours. I hope to experience broadway soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment